Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Matt's question

From: Tay Arrow Sherman <tay_at_anatomyofhope.net>
Date: Mon Dec 5 13:16:35 2005

Hey, Evan!

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head.

I knit with that video-game intensity... and write like that, too. I'm
no stranger to the delightful lure of the video game, but at the end of
  the day it's really not THAT fun unless I'm under the weather and my
just brain isn't up for something more engaging. If my life is pretty
interesting and healthy, I'm not in that state of mind very often at
all.

When I see someone else doing their work, the work they love, it
*always* inspires me to create.

Best wishes,
Tay

-Tay