Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Toddlers and TV

From: Scott David Gray <sgray_at_sudval.org>
Date: Mon Dec 5 13:16:26 2005

 Have you been to the archived discussions from this list?

 Here are a few links to my own public musings about the
question, which in turn will give you access to the entire
threads in which the question was debated:

http://www.sudval.org/users/sdg/archives/dsm6/0163.html

http://www.sudval.org/users/sdg/archives/dsm7/0279.html

http://www.sudval.org/users/sdg/archives/dsm7/0285.html

 Also:

http://www.sudval.org/~sdg/archives/dsm1/0977.html

 There are various other threads on the topic, though I've
referenced key discussions that have covered the most ground
on either side of the debate. If you want to read the other
musings, I'd suggest checking the search engine at
http://www.sudval.org/search.php?q=%2B%22video+game%22
 (Yes, your question was about TV not video games -- but
video games always come up in that conversation, and many
articles that mention TV or television are talking about
Sudbury schools airing on TV.)

--

--Scott David Gray
reply to: sgray_at_sudval.org