Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] what would you do?

From: Tay Arrow Sherman <tay_at_anatomyofhope.net>
Date: Fri Nov 11 12:02:00 2005

Hi, Ann--

I think it is pretty tough to learn a language on your own, no matter
where you are! Are there other students who are interested in learning
Japanese? Has he posted a sign asking if anyone wants to do a class? If
the money was raised, I'm sure it would be possible to hire a tutor.
The more other students involved, the more dilute the cost of such an
endeavour, and the more practice partners available.

Drawing manga, like drawing most stuff, is kind of a matter of
observation and practice. If there is no manga at the school, maybe
it's time to begin a collection. Does he have manga to look at?

By improv, what do you mean? Poetry, music?

By intervene, what did you have in mind?

Cheers!
-Tay

http://www.tayarrowsherman.com/
http://www.olio-academy.com/