Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] what would you do?

From: Ann Ide <ann.ide_at_rcn.com>
Date: Fri Nov 11 10:22:00 2005

Actually, he is not shy at all with his friends, and most people, for that matter ! Sometimes, he is even a little too outspoken! I bet any SVS staff reading this are going, "What?" This seems to be a very contextual thing happening. It just doesn't "fit" the textbook picture of the model, hence my inquiry. Out of all the years, and all the children at SVS, and other Sudbury schools, I doubt this is the only occurence of such a thing.

So, do I get involved somehow ?

Thanks,
Ann