Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] what would you do?

From: Ryan Singer <ryan.singer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 21:08:00 2005

I noticed two things from your email:

1. Your child is very shy/non-assertive
2. You have an excellent rapport with him.

It might be a good idea to have a general talk with him about how he feels
when other people don't get excited about the things he likes and/or how he
feels about being shy in general. Being shy is not a personality flaw, but
sometimes shy people are eager to learn how to be more assertive and just
need help learning. I wouldn't worry too much, you sound like a very good
mother and I am sure that your son is growing up well.

--
Ryan Singer