Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] [Fwd: Do You Have an Idea?]

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Thu Oct 20 19:39:00 2005

I agree with Eli.

~ David

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eli Roth
  To: discuss-sudbury-model_at_sudval.org
  Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:59 PM
  Subject: RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] [Fwd: Do You Have an Idea?]

  I disagree. My view of Sudbury is that the free exchange of ideas is encouraged and an integral part of the educational experience. Why limit that to the walls of the school. I would offer the idea and help educate people about the Sudbury method. It is not partisan to explain to our elected officials or other interested parties that the Sudbury method exists and might be a viable solution to problems being examined. It would only be partisan if that information were provided only to a particular candidate or party, wouldn't it? Why keep Sudbury secret?

  Eli