RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] [Fwd: Do You Have an Idea?]

From: Eli Roth <eliroth_at_cwo.com>
Date: Thu Oct 20 18:01:01 2005

I disagree. My view of Sudbury is that the free exchange of ideas is
encouraged and an integral part of the educational experience. Why limit
that to the walls of the school. I would offer the idea and help educate
people about the Sudbury method. It is not partisan to explain to our
elected officials or other interested parties that the Sudbury method exists
and might be a viable solution to problems being examined. It would only be
partisan if that information were provided only to a particular candidate or
party, wouldn’t it? Why keep Sudbury secret?

Eli

  _____