Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] [Fwd: Do You Have an Idea?]

From: <cobys5_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu Oct 20 17:47:01 2005

I agree, WOTY. Sudbury Valley and all the other schools I know of studiously avoid any political affiliation, and for very good reason. However, submitting the "idea" as an individual whose opinions "do not necessarily reflect those of the XXX Sudbury School or it`s School Meeting" doesnLt seem problematic.