Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] compulsory element of sudbury model

From: Tay Arrow Sherman <tay_at_anatomyofhope.net>
Date: Wed Oct 12 16:33:00 2005

The schools are all different. Everyone at the school decides what's
going to be a law there.

I bet if someone wanted to be part time, and they visited for a week
and then petitioned the school to allow it (assuming they didn't allow
it previously) there would be room for dialogue about it and it's
possible the school meeting would say, okay, sure!

On 12 Oct, 2005, at 16.09, David Rovner wrote:

> So attending Sudbury School _is not so_ compulsory as we tought in
> this list.
>
> ~ David

-Tay

http://www.tayarrowsherman.com/