Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] compulsory element of sudbury model

From: Jeff Collins <jcollins_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Wed Oct 12 12:50:00 2005

Jesse,

I am sorry you lost it Jesse, I would have loved to read it.

I do have a question for you to consider. If you were to start an
unschooling group or cooperative or whatever it is called, in what ways
would it differ from a Sudbury school? I don't mean this to sound
argumentative (if it does), I am curious what aspects of a Sudbury
school you find that you would like to change.

I find that some home schooling parents cannot get over the fact that a
Sudbury school is a school. I am not saying you fall into this
category, just that some parents do.

Jeff