[Discuss-sudbury-model] Video interviews on Sudbury Schools

From: Martin Wilke <martin.wilke_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed Oct 12 12:33:00 2005

frodon444 schrieb:

>The starting group from Berlin made also a film about
>Sudbury Valley (in DVD format) with german subtitles,
>and we are near finishing with the subtitles in
>french.

Well, it's not exactly a real film with pictures from school life but
video interviews with 14 students, staff members, alumni and parents of
seven different Sudbury schools. We edited the material to 27 chapters
with a length of more than three hours.

You can order the DVD on our website:
http://www.sudbury.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=62&Itemid=66

Martin Wilke