Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] For Bernard: French Sudbury texts?

From: frodon444 <frodon444_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Tue Oct 11 21:04:00 2005

Hi Chantal,

It's amazing that I wanted to contact you for the same
reason !

We are a french starting group and I made some
translations for the french people (about 60 pages,
A4), because I could'nt found french texts about
Sudbury Valley.

The starting group from Berlin made also a film about
Sudbury Valley (in DVD format) with german subtitles,
and we are near finishing with the subtitles in
french.

I send you an email for more precise informations.

By the way, do somebody knows if there is a staring
group from Quebec ? (They may have identical needs)

Bernard.

TÚlÚchargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com