[Discuss-sudbury-model] Youth empowerment groups

From: Matthew Bauman <mattbau43_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 11 14:25:00 2005

Hello all,

I am a former teacher and current business owner. In my opinion the root of the schooling problem lies in the lack of respect that children and teens today are given. We do not give them a chance to earn respect in our school system, and in most homes.

I would like to know if there are any groups that the members of this discussion might be aware of that promotes youth rights- WITHOUT schooling. Thanks for listening. I hope to hear from you all.

Matt Bauman

Matthew Bauman
Machias, Maine