Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] compulsory element of sudbury model

From: cheryl huff <chuff57_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Oct 11 13:37:00 2005

Should we assume that because a kid comes only part-time that he or she will choose to avoid the "scut" - such as school meetings, etc.?

no, certainly not - I guess the bottom line is we mustn't assume anything about anyone in any environment, least of all kids and least of all school - but we can create some guidelines. You all seem to be working out a hypothetical model of a change - and that's always exciting.

cheryl huff
chuff57_at_earthlink.net