Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] All children being gifted

From: Mimsy Sadofsky <mimsys_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Oct 10 16:50:00 2005

"gifted" doesn't mean high intelligence. It means high desire and
ability to do what schools think is important.

And, what exactly is "smart"? Who is in charge of making THAT
distinction, and how in the world do they do it? I, after only 37
years at Sudbury Valley, can't do it, and no tests devised could make
it possible.

Mimsy