Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Better than thou? Well, yes

From: Scott David Gray <sgray_at_sudval.org>
Date: Mon Oct 10 13:44:01 2005

This is an intriguing challenge -- one that has been
discussed on this list before, and which there are
several reasoned responses that I won't repeat in full.

For those interested in exploring this topic further now,
I'd remind people that this is a topic that comes back
frequently in different forms on this list, each time with
new ideas and perspectives from the participants; I'd
suggest looking over some of the following directly or
closely related threads:

http://www.sudval.org/archives/dsm/index.html#20

http://www.sudval.org/archives/dsm/index.html#20

http://www.sudval.org/archives/dsm2/index.html#228