Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] (no subject)

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Sun Oct 9 17:58:00 2005

Cheryl,

About getting a picture of what the experience is like especially for very young children, I would suggest two chapters, "Little Kids" and "Age Mixing," from the book "Free at Last" (also available from the SVS Press). With special stress to Hanna's piece "The Beech Tree", about "_everyone_ learning and teaching and modeling and helping and scolding and sharing in life."

~ David