[Discuss-sudbury-model] (no subject)

From: cheryl huff <chuff57_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Oct 9 16:08:00 2005

As a sometime philosophy teacher, I appreciate the political rhetoric about SVS, unschooling etc. I have been reading here, but I am not sure I am getting much of a picture of what the experience is like especially for very young children - I've not read the word "nurture" once, or much about the experience of learning, for that matter. I am hoping to get more of a sense of it than is present on the various school websites.

cheryl huff
chuff57_at_earthlink.net