Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Slave analogy for public schools.

From: Ann Ide <ann.ide_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sun Oct 9 12:03:01 2005

I also want to thank Tay. I'd like to add that I get concerned when I hear
any Sudbury person speak with a "better than thou" tone. It starts to sound
rather righteous and arrogant to me. With such an attitude, how can we
maintain open minds for contiunual self reflection, learning and growth ?
Mind you, I am not saying that everyone does this. However, I hear it often
enough. It really bothers me when I start hearing Sudbury kids speak that
way, even my own :-( . Nothing is all good, or all bad.

Ann Ide