RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Slave analogy for public schools.

From: cheryl huff <chuff57_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Oct 9 08:03:00 2005

A deep thank you to you, Tay, for being a beacon in what had become, to me,
a quagmire. I agree that labeling of anything is never useful, least of
all in profitable discourse. Let us move ahead - everyone do tell me what
is good about Sudbury - I already know what is bad about my son's school
for him because I know him. All best wishes to you -

cheryl huff
chuff57_at_earthlink.net