[Discuss-sudbury-model] (no subject)

From: Mark MacFadyen <macfadyen2002_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri Oct 7 03:46:00 2005

Thank you kindly Ian for your very thoughtful response. I agree with everything you said, and see your point. We are all prisoners. And teachers are forced to do things they dislike. This is why I am bucking the system so early in my 'career' and searching for alternate ways of helping. We are all forced to 'maintain' order, and for what? To what end? Yet, few educators are having these questions I am having, and I'm not sure why.

Many thanks,
Mark

Yahoo! for Good