[Discuss-sudbury-model] Extreme examples of traditional schools

From: Mark MacFadyen <macfadyen2002_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Thu Oct 6 21:53:00 2005

Karen, it feels terrible to say 'I know my school crushes creativity'. I grew up in this system, went to school and trained how to perpetuate this system, and now six years into my career, my instincts are going nuts. It is confusing, as teachers are kind, dedicated people who think they are helping. It is quite an internal process to question everything you think you knew :). I'm on the road, and this discussion group is helping me in this process. Thanks for your support.

Yahoo! for Good