Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Extreme examples of traditional schools

From: Ian McKay <tidalpool_at_ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu Oct 6 12:19:01 2005

In the 1800's there we plenty of "humanistic" slave owners....thankfully, it didn't make the institution of slavery any less abhorent to those struggling to see it ended.

Ian McKay [former High School teacher and blissfully happy unschooling Dad]
Webmaster
http://www.amimckay.com
http://www.thebirthhouse.com