[Discuss-sudbury-model] (no subject)

From: Mark MacFadyen <macfadyen2002_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Oct 4 09:44:01 2005

As I am completely new to the discussion group format, I wonder if I can seek some advice :)

1)
I noticed that two of my responses continued as one line past the page border,
perhaps my text wrapping is off. Are you having the same problem?

2)
When I respond to a group member, I go to my Yahoo address and use the address
discuss-sudbury-model_at_sudval.org . Is this correct?

3)
When I receive the day's discussions all together in my email, there is a tremendous
amount of computer language and text before or after messages. Is there a way I
can correct this?

Thanks to all you veterans :)
Mark

Yahoo! for Good