[Discuss-sudbury-model] (no subject)

From: Mark MacFadyen <macfadyen2002_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: Sun Oct 2 02:12:00 2005

Hello,

I am a Canadian teacher taking a course at Hong Kong University on Gifted Education. For my term paper, I have the opportunity to select a topic of my choosing. I have been interested in Sudbury school's democratic model since running across the web site last year.

Can anyone provide me with any direction regarding the Sudbury model with regards to the education of the gifted and talented? Books, web sites, an phone interview with a knowlegable persron, would be very helpful. There are many conceptualizations about what a gifted student is, and I am interested in writing about Sudbury's conceptual model. I will email you my paper when finished if you like.

Thank you!
Mark MacFadyen
macfadyen2002_at_delia.edu.hk

Yahoo! for Good