RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: Searching for Sudbury

From: cheryl huff <chuff57_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Sep 23 13:29:00 2005

Thanks for this link to Fairhaven - it does look like a great place. I am not sure how my son would feel about having me there - he is still happy to have me around but is developing some major 6 year old independence already. In any case, I will happily stay in touch - as my son says, "never say never, Mom" - we may have a single mom unschooling co-op eventually! all the best, Cheryl

cheryl huff
chuff57_at_earthlink.net