Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] the unschooling decision

From: <JMMancasola_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Sep 22 11:58:01 2005

Our only hope is that we each do our best towards making positive change.
This may mean working politically towards the goal of dismantling the currently
accepted concept of compulsory and standardized schooling.

Remember Margaret Mead's words that significant change always starts with a
small group of passionate people. That small group is "us". Molly Mancasola