Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] searching for sudbury

From: Karen Locke <klocke_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Wed Sep 21 09:12:00 2005

The other thing I would consider if I were geographically free would be
moving to a place with an established Sudbury School. I had a noncustodial
dad holding me in place, but I would have considered that if I hadn't. I'm
not sure about homeschooling if you need to be away for much of the day.

Karen