RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] A few questions

From: Vera Wagemans <vera-wagemans_at_tiscalinet.be>
Date: Wed Aug 24 07:58:00 2005

Hi Chantal,

I would personally think more along the lines of a 'pre-Sudbury-School' on
the same campus. One of the things I have in mind is to dedicate a part of
our wonderfull campus (which we will find someday) for the little ones, with
one staff, and if the little ones want to the can venture out in the rest of
the school, but vice versa there would be limits.

Vera
'De Vlinder' Sudbury School, Gent, Belgium
starting september 1st with 4 children and quite some interest from other
children