[Discuss-sudbury-model] A few questions

From: Chantal Saucier <chantal_at_asteur.org>
Date: Wed Aug 24 07:42:00 2005

Hi all,

I know school is starting and many of you are very busy. I'm in no rush
here but I do have a couple of questions....

Have any Sudbury school ever tried to work with another school sharing
a campus. For example, a Montessori for age 3-6 and a Sudbury for 6 and
up or something to that effect that would share location and resources.
Does this seem like something feasible and/or desirable?

I also would like to know if any of the Sudbury school are set up as
for profit businesses? It seems like most are either nonprofit or
"public" in some way. I'm just trying to study all the possibilities.

Thanks,
Chantal in Louisiana