Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Start up in Louisiana

From: Sally Rosloff <sallyr_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue Aug 2 19:04:01 2005

What are the requirements to be on the demstartup list? My husband, Cooper
Zale, and I are fantasizing of starting a school at some point, based on
Sudbury, but are not doing it now. I would love to be talking about it
though, and reading about what others are doing and where they are doing
it. We are in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles. I am on the Discuss
Sudbury list and the AERO startup list.
Thanks.
Sally