Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Start up in Louisiana

From: Jeff Collins <jcollins_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Tue Aug 2 16:15:01 2005

Hi Chantal,

A lot of thexe questions are best asked on demstartup, so I would
suggest you get on that mailing list as soon as possible. As far as
financing your building, I suggest you send an email to Nicolette at the
Indigo Sudbury Campus. They financed their building in a way that
sounds something like what you are thinking. The school's email
address is on their website (indigosudburycampus.com).

Jeff Collins
HVSS