Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Start up in Louisiana

From: <marctheriault_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Aug 2 12:36:01 2005

Chantal,

I think I recall reading a posting stating that buying the kit automatically gets you on the demstartup email list.

Marc

P.S. Best of luck with the French immersion. I am presently developing a film about the Acadian Expulsion - my ancestors were shipped to Massachusetts, and then went back - so I understand the passion for what's happening down your way. The SVS philosophy would probably be approved by the original 'Cajuns.