[Discuss-sudbury-model] Start up in Louisiana

From: Chantal Saucier <chantal_at_asteur.org>
Date: Tue Aug 2 08:41:01 2005

Hello all,

We're a small group of teachers/parents in Louisiana and we are
beginning the process in order to start a French Sudbury School in the
Lafayette area. (Our school will offer a French immersion program,
which are very much in demand over here). We will be ordering the start
up kit very soon and hope to get things going. We have found a
property, however I have a feeling that it's probably too early for
that and it will be sold by the time we're ready...Anyhow, I don't have
much else to say for now, but thought I would send a first message and
see if any of the list members may be in our area. There used to be a
board on the sudval website where we could easily spot the start up
groups or post to recruit in our area (I left a message there a few
years ago). Does it still exist?

Thanks,
Chantal Saucier