[Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Alternatives in Germany

From: Henning Graner <hgraner_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu Jun 30 05:33:01 2005

Hello Karen,

"Karen Locke" <klocke_at_mn.rr.com> wrote:

> Henning Granger and others,
>
> I am corresponding with someone from Freie Schule Regenbogen. Would
> you be willing to talk about what you know about new schools in Germany?
> Maybe send me you e-mail address and I will forward it?

I'm not sure if I understand your request correctly. What do you mean by
"new schools"? Do you want me to talk about the development of democratic
schools in Germany on this listserv? Or are you looking for someone who is
willing to enter in contact with the guy from Freie Schule Regenbogen? Or
both?

Anyway, you can forward my email address: hgraner_at_gmx.de

Cheers
Henning Graner

--

 Henning Graner