Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] IDEC - conference in Berlin, Germany

From: Mike Weimann <mike.weimann_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed Jun 22 07:51:00 2005

Dear Mimsy and Daniel,

I am sorry that you have been upset by what we said in our newsletter. We too
have been upset, but we had no intention offending you.

We are very pleased that Mikel Matisoo is going to come to the conference to
represent Sudbury Valley School.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Mike Weimann.

--
Mike Weimann, Winsstraße 4, 10405 Berlin
http://kraetzae.de | http://idec2005.org