Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Re: asheville school information

From: Madeleine Hesselink <madociel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jun 18 16:55:00 2005

What kind of contact information are you looking for?
You can contact me, Mado Hesselink at 277-1459 or
madociel_at_yahoo.com. We don't have a school phone
number or email address right now.
Mado

--- Valerie Smith <vsmith_at_harrisonburg.k12.va.us>

href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31637/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/">Try