[Discuss-sudbury-model] Fw: [AshevilleSudbury] Admissions Policy

From: Caren Knox-Hundley <carenkh_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Apr 26 12:12:00 2005

Received this today from a member of the Asheville start-up group. If anyone has any input, it would be appreciated! I know we can't guarantee that a child won't be hit... How does SV screen its applicants? Again, I know more info is in the start-up kit. I believe one is on its way to a member of our group! But something I could forward on to her would be great in the meantime.

Thanks -
Caren
in Charlotte