[Discuss-sudbury-model] wait a minute

From: Cha Mirija <chamirija_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Apr 11 20:41:01 2005

the best you can do is hope he decides not to let someone molest him? have you any idea how many pedophiles there are? and he's a pre-schooler???

"Nudity and touching is agonizing, but *decision-making* is not open to me. Obviously I can try to avoid leaving him with an adult who will molest him, and can set a good example in a variety of ways. But I can't be with him every minute of every day; how can I possibly claim to have decision making ability over this? The best I can do for him is to give him information, and empower him (hopefully) to respect bodies and personal boundaries, both his and other people's. "