RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] variations on the model in practice

From: Geert Wester <westerleerdam_at_keyaccess.nl>
Date: Sat Apr 9 15:47:00 2005

Dear Todd,

If TV is this complicated for children and you look at them as unable to
make up their mind, then how about the learning/teaching process and finding
their future? This must be far more complicated and in your eyes should be
left to the decision of adults. Thank God there are adults?

Geert Wester
Holland, Deventer