RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Some facts

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Fri Apr 8 11:42:00 2005

Thank you, Scott. I had interpreted you as accusing me of advocating doing
what you were saying (and I agree) would not be done in a democratic school.
I think I was feeling a bit defensive. I will blame it on being up late and
being in the midst of a 3 day piece of work that I am doing for the first
time and feel a bit off balance doing.

Thanks again,
~Alan