Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Some facts

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Fri Apr 8 10:42:01 2005

The issue was "encouragment", Alan.

I wrote:

> [...]

meaning, how does the whole "system" work ?
how it is done ?

1. Who made the decision, first and in each school, that -- "nobody will
encourage others 'coercive-encouragement'" (I was coerced to invent this
concept) ?

2. Who will make the decision that -- somebody has 'encouraged' someone else
'coercive-encouragement' ?

3. Is encouraging 'coercive-encouragement' somebody -- a 'transgression' ?

4. If encouraging 'coercive-encouragement' somebody is a 'transgression' --
who will bring the 'transgressor' before court ?

5. What is/are the penalty/ies by law -- for 'encouraging'
'coercive-encouragement' ?

6. If there is/are a penalty/ies by law for 'encouraging'
'coercive-encouragement' -- have this/these penalty/ies been enforced
occasionally ?

~ David