RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Some facts

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Fri Apr 8 09:02:00 2005

Scott,

To be clear, I did not suggest an "artificial" announcement to a mass of
people that I was going to be working in the darkroom, etc. I was specific
in saying that I could see myself saying it to a specific person (kid or
adult) though I did mistakenly use the word "anyone" and was not as specific
as you were about why I would consider such a suggestion.

Cheers,
~Alan Klein