[Discuss-sudbury-model] Bylaws

From: Jennifer Blair <noise44_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri Apr 8 07:00:01 2005

After reading all these discussions I thought I might re-read the sudbury management manual. The school I'm involved with recently revised our bylaws so I was particularly interested in the sudbury bylaws. The version I am reading is from 1998 and may have been revised since then. How was the quorum for assembly was decided? It seems low to me. The bylaws determine who can be members of assembly and school meeting, but not who can be members of the Board of Trustees and the Officers of the Corp. are students allowed to be voted into these positions?

Thank you,
Jennifer Blair