Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] variations on the model in practice

From: Jennifer Blair <noise44_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri Apr 8 06:50:01 2005

I think the answer to most of your questions is Yes..

Children, when given a choice of a variety of foods will naturally maintain a well balanced diet, even if it includes some "junk foods"... Its up to the adults who buy their food to make sure they have healthy choices available.

We are sexual beings, from the day we are born until the day we die.

And children do know the difference between adults who respect them and those that abuse them.. they also have an intuition, like the rest of us, when they are in the presence of someone truly dangerous. This is an instance when we should teach them what to do in such a situation.

Jennifer Blair