Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Some facts

From: Jeff Collins <jcollins_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Fri Apr 8 05:40:01 2005

Hi R D,

Personally I am thankful to Scott for clearing up a lot of
misconceptions that have arisen in these discussions.

When people have been inaccurately representing what happens at Sudbury
schools, it seems appropriate to me to clear up these inaccuracies and
one of the best people I know to do this would be Scott as one of the
only (if not the only) former Sudbury students AND current staff members
on this list.

Jeff