Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Socrates

From: Todd Pratum <knowledge_at_pratum.com>
Date: Wed Apr 6 23:20:00 2005

Dear Marc,
  Thank you. I will be thinking about your "Rugby" idea. But I am in
shock from all the email on this Sudbury forum, and my opinion of
Sudbury has really sunk. It will take me awhile to process it all. I
also wanted to discuss other difficult subjects, such as sex, religion,
violence, etc (in their relation to schooling), but,... well I'm afraid
to say anything anymore now! Todd Pratum. (P.S. I'm also on the AERO
forum and people there don't write like they know everything there is to
know about children, education and democracy, they are more open minded
and more interested in new ideas).