Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] variations on the model in practice

From: David Rovner <rovners_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Wed Apr 6 03:51:01 2005

Message

  Hi Lisa,

  I think it was Winston Churchill who said, ~ "Democracy is an awfull system of goverment -- but all the others are worse".

  Although I am not against pluralism, for the time being, I don't know anything better than a democratic school -- Sudbury Model.

  We have about 25 democratic schools in Israel. All kinds of variations and stages of development.

  Cheers,
  ~ David