Re: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Encouragment.

From: Jennifer Blair <noise44_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon Apr 4 21:48:00 2005

Thank you, this makes complete sense. My understanding had been that staff should not engage in activities unless initiated by a student and similarly should not engage in personal activities, such as bringing a knitting project to school or deciding to start a garden because of the potential influence on kids choices.
Jennifer