RE: [Discuss-sudbury-model] Encouragment.

From: Alan Klein <alan_at_klein.net>
Date: Sun Apr 3 18:25:00 2005

Ryan,

To directly answer your question, no. However, no one was asking about
required curriculum. The questions were about OFFERS of encouragement and
activity.

When my daughter says, "Dad, come watch this movie with me. I think you will
like it." I take her seriously, but do not take it as a requirement, and
neither does she when the situation is reversed.

I like Scott's thorough take on this one.

~Alan Klein